Thursday, October 2, 2014

Welcome!! Blog overhaul!

Welcome to Not Just Grilled Cheese!!  With much encouragement from family, this blog has gone through a bit of an overhaul.  

This small part of the web is a place for me to share all of my favorite recipes with family and friends.  As it happens in life, we get separated in distance but we can always be brought together with food. 

Although I do periodically use shortcuts from the store, I make every effort to cook from scratch every day.

This is a sampling of some of the goodies to share with you!



As a family, we have always gathered round the family table every night for dinner.  As I get older, I treasure these times that we have spent catching up on everyone's day and having great conversation (sometimes heated) and very often, once the meal is complete, the plates are pushed aside and we engage in a friendly game of euchre or cribbage.  Our antique table came from my husband's Grandmother and I'm sure it could tell many a story!


My style of cooking is simple but delicious comfort food made with common ingredients readily available in the grocery store. I draw inspiration from seasonal produce and my large collection of cookbooks and magazines.  Every recipe I share has been served up in my kitchen and only those that receive two thumbs up are shared with you.

Whether you are an accomplished cook or a novice in the kitchen, I hope you find something that your family will enjoy!!


Grab yourself a coffee and join me in the kitchen!!!





































No comments:

Post a Comment